Last updated: March 29, 2022
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Association (referred to as either "the Association," "We," "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to the Nojiri Lake Association, located at Kokusai-mura, Kamiyama, Shinanomachi, Kamiminochi-gun, Nagano-ken, 389-1304.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Japan
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Association. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Association to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Association, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Association in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).